Inca Trail Short
- Duration2 Days
- Min. Age12+
- AvailableAll Months
- Group SizeAvailability 50
TOUR INCLUSIONS:TOUR EXCLUSIONS
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo or Poroy.
- Train from Poroy or Ollantaytambo to 104km starting point of the trek.
- Return bus to Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu- Aguas Calientes.
- Professional Guide- Fluent in English.
- One (1) Lunch and One (1) Dinner.
- Night in a hotel with hot water.
- Early breakfast at the Hotel.
- 2hour Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Afternoon train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo – Cusco – Hotel.
- Extra expences.
What to bring?WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Original passport.
- Warm jacket or sweater.
- Two days worth of clothing- T-shirts, pants, shorts.
- Sturdy walking shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Warm hat.
- Toilet paper.
- Sun block and sunglasses.
- Rain jacket.
- Spare cash (preferably in soles).
- Standard Backpack.
- Personal medications.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- Original Passports.
- Immigration card.
- Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have applied for a student discount).
Inca Trail ShortIf your time in Peru is short or the thought of 4 days hiking may seem too much, this short Inca Trail is the perfect option. Nativa Expeditions offer the opportunity to experince some of the finest parts fo the famous trail in only 2 days and 1 night. You will hike with the backdrop of some of the most breathtaking scenery in Peru and visit the Wiñay Wayna site. You can appreciate natural bridges, cascades, wildlife and forests in the sky. As this hike is condensed you will cover 13 k.m (6.3miles) in 2 days. From Cusco City you will travel by bus and train until the 106km mark of the Inca Trail. At this point you will begin your unforgetable journey to the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu. This tour is ideal for people that are traveling alone, big groups or small groups; the tour is in private service and for people of all ages.
- Location: Northeast of Cusco.
- Type: Cultural, landscape, and adventure tour.
- Length: 2 days, 1 nights.
- Difficulty: Moderate.
- Accommodation: hotel.
- Maximum altitude: 2,720 m.
- Minimum altitude: 2,000 m.
- Walking distance: 13 km.
- Group size: 2-9 participants.
- Season: March to December recommended.