Bicycle Tour of Moras and Moray Salt Mines
- Duration1 Day
- Min. Age12+
- AvailableAll Months
- Group SizeAvailability 50
TOUR INCLUSIONS:TOUR EXCLUSIONS
- Hotel Pick-up.
- Private transportation.
- Professional Guide- fluent in English.
- Bicycle with all safety equipment.
- Picnic lunch.
- Entrance ticket for Las Salineras and Moray.
- First-aid kit.
- Beverages such as water.
- Phone calls.
What to bring?WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Original passport or form of identity.
- Rain jacket.
- Clothes for the day – trousers, shorts, T-shirts, sweater.
- Hiking boots or sturdy training shoes.
- Spare cash (preferably in soles).
- Standard backpack (30 liters).
- Personal snacks.
- Head lamp or flashlight.
- Toilet paper.
- Bathing suit.
- Original Passports.
- Immigration card.
- Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have applied for a student discount).
Bicycle Tour of Moras and Moray Salt MinesThis exciting, full day, biking tour gives you the opportunity to see parts of the beautiful Cusco region in a unique way. The magnificent scenery will take your breath away as your bike along the surfaced (and a little dirt track) road. Our guides will provide their expert and personal knowledge on every topic from the history of the surrounding areas and historical sites, the agricultural riches to the ancient legends of the people of the Incan Empire. You will travel to the archeological site Moray, for a very special type of science lesson. Following the chance to explore and take pictures you will continue onto the picturesque town of Maras. This part of the journey involves deviating off on to paths, which are slightly more ‘off the beaten track’. You will enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by mesmerizing Andean peaks. Your stamina will be tested during the next part of the journey as you descend the mountains to the famous Las Salineras (Salt Mines). There will be a 40minute guided tour here before returning to Cusco, arriving early evening.