- Duration2 Days
- Min. Age12+
- AvailableAll Months
- Group SizeAvailability 50
TOUR INCLUSIONS:TOUR EXCLUSIONS
- Hotel pick-up.
- One (1) lunch, one (1) dinner, two (2) breakfasts.
- One (1) lunch buffet in Chivay.
- One (1) night basic accommodation/ camping.
- Entrance ticket to Colca Canyon.
- Entrance ticket to the hot springs in Chivay.
- Professional Guide- fluent in English.
- Private bus (Cabanaconde – Chivay – Arequipa).
- First-aid kit.
- Vegetarian options.
- Cargo mules service Oasis – Cabanaconde (optional 60.00 Soles).
- Mineral and snacks.
- First day’s breakfast.
What to bring?WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Original passport or form of identity.
- Rain jacket.
- Clothes for the day – trousers, shorts, T-shirts, sweater.
- Hiking boots or sturdy training shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Spare cash (preferably in soles).
- Standard backpack (30 liters).
- Personal snacks.
- Head lamp or flashlight.
- Toilet paper.
- Bathing suit.
- Original Passports.
- Immigration card.
- Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have applied for a student discount).
Arequipa TourArequipa is home to the spectacular Colca Valley. Seemingly carved directly out of the Andes, Colca Canyon is regarded as one the deepest canyons on earth. The Cruz del Cóndor vista point is a superb location to observe the flight of the condor (Vulture Gryphus), the largest bird on the planet. This two day trip gives you the opportunity to hike one of the most spectacular trails in Peru. The depths of Colca Canyon below, the condors overhead, and the agricultural terraces built generation after generation by the ancestors of modern day Peruvians will all serve to make this an unforgettable trip. This history of the region is fascinating in its own right, and you will have the unique experience of coming face to face with the famous mummy- “The Lady of Ampato” (know today as “Momia Juanita,”) discovered in the volcano of the same name. You will campy under the starts and enjoy local food around the fire. Type: Cultural. Length: 2 days, 1 night. Difficulty: Easy to moderate. Group size: 2-9 participants. Season: Everyday.