Cusco City Tour
- Duration1/2 Day
- Min. Age12+
- AvailableAll Months
- Group SizeAvailability 50
CITY TOUR CUSCO
TOUR INCLUSIONS:TOUR EXCLUSIONS
- Hotel Pick-up.
- Private Transportation.
- Professional Guide- flunet in English.
- Entrance tickets to arceological sites, museums, catherdral etc.
- Beverages such as water.
- Phone calls.
What to bring?WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Original passport or form of identity.
- Rain jacket.
- Clothes for the day – trousers, shorts, T-shirts, sweater.
- Hiking boots or sturdy training shoes.
- Spare cash (preferably in soles).
- Standard backpack (30 liters).
- Personal snacks.
- Head lamp or flashlight.
- Toilet paper.
- Bathing suit.
- Original Passports.
- Immigration card
- Original International Student Identity Card (in case you have applied for a student discount).
Cusco City TourThe original Cusco City Tour gives you the opportunity to explore and discover the ancient capital of the Inca Empire. Arriving in a new city can be difficult and organizing an itinerary to visit the main landmarks can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t have much time. This tour makes that easy. Cusco is the oldest capital in South America and has a magical atmosphere that is hard to explain. You will be surprised at the amount of significant sites that make this charming city what it is. You will visit Temples, Museums, Cathedrals and archeological sites. Your professional guide will provide interesting, humorous and engaging history. Along the way your guide will provide you tips on eating, drinking, shopping and dancing in Cusco. You will travel by private bus to Sacsayhuman, Tambomachay and Quenqo archeological sites. By foot you will explore the Temple of the Sun, the Cathedral and the Inca Museum.